News and Announcements
Rules were decided at a meeting on April 25th, 2016 at the Wadena High School.
1. 2016 league decided not to include fees.
2. Each team is responsible for arranging and paying umps and game balls for their home games.
3. Game times will either start at 6:30 or 7. (Unless agreed upon by both teams)
4. There will be a 7 run mercy rule per inning for all regular season games. Playoff tournament will not impose this rule but will follow softball Sask guidelines. (Mercy in effect 15 up after 3 and 7 up after 5)
5. Players will need to play a minimum of 2 games in order to be eligible for end of season tournament.
6. Everyone is aloud and is encouraged to bat during regular season play. Tournament will be 9 batters with the option of using a dp and flex player(s).
7. Tie breaking procedure for final standings will be the following
➢ 1. Winning percentage
➢ 2. Wins
➢ 3. A) head to head results. (runs for and against) if 2 teams
B) Runs for against with all other teams involved
➢ 4. Runs for and against for all games played
➢ 5. Pick out of a hat or flip a coin
The League Schedule has been uploaded into the league website. Some of these may be subject to change due to availability of Umpires. The best way to keep informed is to sign up to your “Team” as a player, fan, parent, or coach. You can opt into text message notifications, emails, or push notifications to your phone through the Team Pages app.
As of May 2nd, ONLY May’s games have been updated to allow teams to confirm Umpires for the June games.
Website and App hosting for your Club, League or Team provided by Scott Comfort and Flo Christianson
Do you manage a club, group or team without a website or easy way to communicate to your members? Would you like to be able to change your groups schedule with instant notification and calendar updates online and in an group app?
SCOTT COMFORT and FLO CHRISTIANSON with RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty have started an “Organization Webpage” with www.TeamPages.com to help give back the communities he works in. If your team, league, cultural group, or organization is interested in taking advantage of this service contact Scott at email@example.com.
Team Pages offers full practice and game scheduling, results, stats, photo albums, news and more for your group but could also work for your cultural group like dance to help schedule practices, promote competitions and communicate with your members. You can create your own customizable webpage, with a unique URL and a list of teampages.com templates. The costs of the site could be fully covered by *Flo Christianson and Scott Comfort -RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty. *
An example of a local group using the service is the Milligan Creek Men’s Fastball League. www.milliganfastball.teampages.com
For more details about the services the website offers visit www.teampages.com